This is my second box I’ve got- the second I saw the theme was ‘Pirates’ I was like YES I AM HAVING THAT.
So FairyLoot works like the more well known OwlCrate- you buy a box (for around £30) and you get a book and bookish gifts.
It’s a really good idea, and I never seem to be disappointed it what arrives.
In this months box I got
- Two books- a signed and dedicated copy of Inherited, as well as a letter from the author.
- An ARC of a book that is coming out next year.
- A Notebook (We all know I love notebooks)
- A mini Daenerys Targaryen keyring
- A ‘currently reading’ bookmark to colour in.
- Coconut lip balm, which smells amazing
- A bathbomb which also smells amazing
- AND THE COOLEST ‘I SHIP IT’ BAG IN THE ENTIRE WORLD
I can’t wait to read both the books (And I’m gently crying at how big my TBR is getting now) and that bag is going everywhere with me.
If you have ever thought of getting a book subscription box, I really recommend this one!